Time to Glamourise


I recently started noticing how glamour’s the ladies around me are looking (from my friends, colleagues or
the woman in the Woolies queue in front of me), or rather how there is a serious lack of glamour in my day time look. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want to look like I'm going to a cocktail party or fashion shoot every day of my life. I just want to look as good as them, get noticed for the right reason or even better get noticed by that cute guy!

In order to be able to easily added that touch of glamour to your every day look, it may mean having to re-evaluate where you shop, the fit of your clothes, fabric choices and the style of accessories you wear.
I love the styling of this look outfit. It has the perfect touch of glamour
and works as either a day or evening look.


Let’s be honest in this day and age image is very thing, so if you want turn heads or get the attention of that someone special someone, you better get up, dress up and show up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment