I'm going to be turning 30 in 3 months and this seriously got me thinking about how I want to present myself style wise and image wise as I go into the next phase of my life.
For people in their 30s, having a good sense of style is very important. Many of us are at a time when our careers are taking off, we have more purchasing power than ever before, and we're at least flirting with the idea of settling down. This naturally leads to smarter and overall more sophisticated choices when it comes to our clothing.
Most people in their 30's start to find it more of a challenge when trying to pull off the 20-something trends we loved so much during our varsity days. And why should we try? We're in a new phase of our lives, so our clothes should match that. Most of us would like to look well dressed, and amazing when joining our friends for a night out.
So, what's a 30-something year old to do? It's easy, embrace the world of grown-up style.

No comments:
Post a Comment