Raving Review - Why I love what I do.


My clients are always telling me how I have helped them and how I have made a difference to their lives. I was thrilled to get a recommendation from a very happy client in writing for a change, so I had to share. This is why I love what I do and it inspires.


"I wasn't happy with my wardrobe and the image it created. I had an idea of what I'd like it to be, however, I didn't know how I was going to implement it nor if it is the right one for me.

Having been introduced to Esther Ndlovu (Vibrant Style) for image consulting and wardrobe co-ordination - was and still is a blessing. From the first meeting- she got me! Her report was spot on with practical steps to creating the image I wanted and that suits me (my body figure and personality).
I still own some of the clothes I had before her consultation but when I wear them now- I look like I have a whole new wardrobe and I get the comments I want to hear where ever I go (work, friends and even strangers these days).

Thanks Esther, I love and enjoy the new image. Your professionalism in your conduct and your creativity will surely take you far.

Chuma"



No comments:

Post a Comment