Embracing Change

If you asked people that have known we for years, most would tell you that they have hardly and most likely never seen me in a dress or something overtly feminine...

Well this will no longer be the case - because I made 2013 the year of the dress. You probably asking yourself what that means, simply, I Esther have made a conscious decision to embrace my feminine side, and to me this involves wearing dresses. I know that many of you are thinking why is this such a big deal - well it's not for most of you ladies who enjoy and feel comfortable wearing feminine clothing. Having grown up as a tom-boy, I never really felt comfortable in dresses. Don't get me wrong, I've always loved dress and can spot a beautiful dress a while away. I just never considered myself the dress wearing type.

The realisation about how I was limiting my personal style by not wearing dresses hit me late year, and that is when I made the decision to incorporate dresses and skirts into my wardrobe.

I'm proud to say that since I made the decision, I have to date bought a number of more feminine items of clothing and I will continue to do so.

So just like me, I encourage you all to step out and try something different with your style.

No comments:

Post a Comment